So time for some updates!!!
- Almost 16 months old
- Walking, Talking, Running
- Loves being outside all.day.long
- Loves painting and coloring (creative like mama)
- Eats a ton!
- Loves fruit, has 2nd's and 3rd's of fruits with almost every meal
- Tries lots of new food (fish, hummus, queso dip)
- Says tons of words: mama, dada, dog, bubble, bird, butterfly, banana, dirty, Ella, bath, out, down, bad, no no, not nice, ma, shoes, fish, Minnie/Mickey Mouse (that's all I got for now)
- Loves watching Bubble Guppies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Reads lots of books, especially if there are animals
- Makes all kinds of animal sounds (elephant is my favorite!)
- My Etsy shop is growing more and more every day, I still am hanging on to a hope that I can do this full-time somewhere in the near future
- The house is great. We are totally in and just need a few more decorations on the walls. I'll post a blog post of pictures for that soon.
- We took our first vacation as a family to Disney World last month and it was one of the best moments in my life!
- We just started swim lessons last week with Henley. The class is 7 weeks and I can't wait to see how she does!