We are only three days in to December and are making the most of this holiday season. The house is decorated, the elves are here, and Christmas shopping is almost done.
There is so much we want to squeeze into this month so we got started a little early on crossing things off. Here is our Christmas Bucket List for 2017:
- Decorate the house
- Decorate the girls playroom
- Get visits from our elves (Sprinkles and Poppy)
- Drink hot chocolate
- Focus of giving and helping others
- Ride the Polar Express
- Visit Disney
- Go see Gaylord Palms ICE
- Give a gift to someone in need
- Mail Christmas cards
- Visit Santa Claus
- Mail Letters to Santa
- Watch so many Christmas movies
- Walk the neighborhood, looking at lights
- Decorate gingerbread house
- Bake Christmas Cookies and share with friends
- Christmas slumber party under the tree
- Wrap presents
- Be present
Every year with the girls, Christmas is more and more fun. This year they both get it. They know the presents they wish for. The get the concept of Santa and the elves. They get excited at the sight of a big Christmas tree or when a Christmas song comes on the radio. I'm looking forward to so much this season.
What are some things you are adding to your Christmas list this year? I'll be updating this list with hyperlinks as we go throughout the month. Happy Monday friends, have a great week.