::Baby G:: In the 30's!

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: My scale says 26 lbs, doctor says 22---going with the ol' doc!

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Same ones I've had, no new ones---I think it's time to apply the oil twice daily now since I read most of the belly marks show up during the end.

Symptoms: More of the same--back pain and heart burn have definitely been my most constant symptoms.

Sleep: Interesting week with sleep--a couple good days, a couple really rough days.

Best moment this week: My doctor's appointment. We found out my gluclose levels were perfect, baby's head is already down, and of course we heard the heartbeat!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything? I miss being able to paint my toe nails comfortably. I have chipped toes and anyone that knows how particular I am knows this is driving me crazy but the uncomfortableness that comes with painting my toes isn't worth it. I think the time is coming for a pedicure.

Movement: Still tons of movement. I felt hiccups for the first time today. On Monday her foot was in my ribs and I tried to push her down a little bit and she actually kicked me back. I cracked up thinking this is the first of her little feisty-ness coming out.

Food cravings: Nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? The top little flap is out, the rest is flat.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on but pretty snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part but a little tired and cranky the last few days.

Exercise: 22 flights of stairs (more on that below) and two long walks. I've met up with my friend and my sister on two different occasions to walk downtown, the weather is getting a little nicer so I hope these nice walks continue.

Looking forward to: My shower hosted by my dad on Saturday.

I had a really relaxing weekend for the most part which all came crashing down on Sunday night. At about 3:45am the fire alarm started blaring that an alarm had been activated and we must evacuate the building. We live on the 22nd floor of a high rise condo. Fitz was extremely startled and started barking, my initial reaction was freaking out of course. I got some clothes on, grabbed my wedding rings, hubs grabbed Fitz and we headed down the stairs. It took us about five minutes to get to the bottom level. I was moving pretty carefully and holding the hand rails so I didn't slip. Once we got to the bottom, the fire trucks showed up and let us know that there was some sort of electrical short causing smoke coming from the elevator control room. 

At around 4:45am, we finally decided to relocate to the Jeep and reclined the seats to try to rest a little bit. At 5:15 we were finally allowed back in and thankfully could take the elevator up.

Tuesday morning I woke up with major calf cramps which are common during pregnancy and I have experienced them here and there so I didn't think twice of it. Then hubs woke and said his legs were sore too---it took us until about noon to realize that we were sore from the stairs and it wasn't him having sympathy pains for me :-)

I'm so thankful to be in the 30's and cannot believe I have ten weeks to go!

See you soon. Hopefully show you the finished nursery this week, waiting on one order to be delivered!

Mere :-)