Happy Friday Friends!! These last few weeks have been exhausting at work but we are so, so close to being through the worst of it. This week has made me really miss wine if you know what I mean. It's not worth messing up my clean eating streak but very, very close.
I'm writing this on International Women's Day. I post this quote on my Facebook page every year on this day. It has such an important message and holds a special place in my heart for my girls.
In honor of it being Friday, I thought I'd sharing some recent favorites of mine.
1. First up is Target clothing. I've never really purchased many clothing items from Target before but lately, I have found some really great pieces. I'm finding the fit is great and quality is pretty decent as well. I love how trendy they are so I can try some of the newer trends without spending a fortune. Here are some of my favorites:
2. Next up is a night serum I purchased in a kit from Ole Henriksen. Last fall, Kate from The Small Things Blog was raving about their Truth Serum so I felt I had to at least try it out. The kit came with their Invigorating Night Transformation Gel. While the truth serum is great, this night gel is even better. It feels cool and gives my skin such a smooth, even look. It's pricey so I recommend getting a sample size to try but I will be purchasing it again once this bottle runs out. It seems like it will last a while, I only use one half of a pump each night.
3. Headphones, specifically Beats. I got Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones around Christmas time and just purchased a pair of PowerBeats for the gym. The sound quality is great in both of these. I love the Solo3 Wireless for when I am at home, hanging out. It blocks all of the outside noise and I am able to listen to Podcasts and music (or Instagram Stories) without hearing Peppa Pig or Trolls in the background.
I've had the PowerBeats for about a week now and have zero complaints. The bluetooth connects right away and they stay put through even the most vigorous workouts. Right now at Best Buy, the red and blue PowerBeats are on sale.
4. Next up on my list are bow subscriptions for the girls. I am currently receiving packages monthly from Ellia May Designs and Little Poppy Co. I love the prints they are sending so much. The fabric bows are great for all types of hair styles, I think the girls wear one almost every day. Collective Creations is another great shop to try out too.
5. Lastly I am loving a show on Amazon Prime. I very rarely watch shows at night. It's not that I don't like to or that I don't have anything I want to watch (my "to be watched" list is growing by the day), it's just that by the time I get home, spend time with the girls, decompress, and read, there usually is no time. However, with all of that being said, I have really enjoyed Amazon's show "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel". It's such a different story line and I really enjoy the main character. It's only eight episodes, I'm through six, but I hope they keep it going.
Side note---I did see the Grace and Frankie has a new season---I am DYING to watch that! One of my favorites for sure!!
I hope your week is wrapping up well and you are free to enjoy the weekend ahead. We are having what I imagine will be our last cold/cool front today and this weekend. I'm already planning a trip to the beach for the following weekend with friends. The girls are dying to get their toes in the sand (and mama is too!)
Happy Friday friends----make it a good one!